December 27, 2015

Christmas Day Makeup and Outfit


Christmas is hands down my favourite holiday, it´s quite crazy to think that it is already over! I wish it could be Christmas everyday but sadly that is not possible aha
On Christmas day my grandparents, cousins, aunt and uncle came over to my house and we all had lunch together which was really nice, i had a lovely day. 
For this I wore a white jumper and shorts that are from Shana and my black booties which are from Bershka. I love this outfit because it is really comfy yet cute which is amazing! 


For my makeup I applied foundation, powder, blush and then i focused on my eye makeup for which i used two different shades, a gold one on my eyelids and a dark brown on the outer corners of my eyes, i finished the look with a winged eyeliner and mascara!
I hope you´ve had a wonderful Christmas!




No comments:

Post a Comment